Please support the Davis High and Holmes Junior High School Orchestra Programs by helping to promote our Fall See’s Candies Fundraiser. You can help us reach our fundraising goal by taking orders from friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, or order some sweets for yourself for the holidays.
Attached are these three documents:
- Instructions: Please read
- Flyer: Students can email this out to any of their prospective buyers, who can use it to (1) order online or (2) print out and return with their payment.
- Order Form: Students should use this to track all non-online-store purchases.
Step 1: Ordering Candies
- Purchasers should be encouraged to order candy items on the DHS-Holmes Orchestra Store. Online orders are by credit card only.
For those who do not order online, students should collect their payment (Cash or Check payable to “DHS-Holmes Orchestra Boosters”) and keep a record of the items purchased on the attached order form.
Step 2: Submitting Your Orders
Turn in the completed order form along with all cash and check payments you receive to Mr. Moreno in your orchestra class by Tuesday, November 27th.
Step 3: Picking Up Your Candies
All candy orders will be available for pick up at the DHS and Holmes Orchestra Program Winter Concerts at the DHS Richard Brunelle Performance Hall:
- Holmes Orchestras Winter Concert – December 10, 2018
- DHS Orchestras Winter Concert – December 14, 2018
Students should pick up candies to fill all of their orders at their winter concert, then deliver the orders to the purchasers who returned forms to them and/or who listed the student as their contact when they placed their orders online.
If you have any questions, please contact our See’s Candies Coordinator, Delinda Nicolet.