Starting in 2018, all CODA Honors String Orchestra or Symphony Orchestra audition submissions will take place online. All students are being asked to create a Coda Honors Orchestra Student Account to enable them to upload your audio files and pay the $30.000 student audition fee. The deadline for the February 2020 performance is Monday, September 30th. By then, you will need to:
- Complete all audition audio uploads online
- Email Mr. Moreno your completed “Student Signature Form,” and
- Pay your $30.00 student fee online
Student Account Set Up, Audio Files Upload, Student Signature Form, and Student Payment Steps:
- To begin the CODA Honors Orchestras student audition submission process, you will need to email Mr. Moreno your personal information ASAP at email@example.com :
- Student First and Last Name
- Student email address
- Grade level
- Instrument (separate auditions must be set up if the student is auditioning on more than one instrument)
- Ensemble for which you are submitting an audition (Symphony or String Orchestra)
- For CODA Honor Orchestras only, you will also need to indicate if you are auditioning for both the Symphony and String Orchestras.
- Once Mr. Moreno has entered your “Personal Information” to the CODA web site, the system will create your personal “ Student Audition Account.” When the system creates your new student account, you will receive an email confirmation with a link. This link directs you to the Coda Student Profile Page, where you will locate your new student account and fill out additional information.
- The website will redirect you to the main page and you can begin uploading your audition files.
- Your “Scale” file must be uploaded as a separate file, and your “Music Excerpts” file must be uploaded as a single file.
- Use http://mergeaudio.online/ to merge your Music Excerpt files together.
- Note: Only MP3 and M4A files can be uploaded.
- Once you have upload both your audio files to your account, Mr. Moreno will receive an email notice asking him to review them before they are officially submitted.
- Download the “Student Signature Form” from your personal account. You must get all the required signatures and then scan and email to Mr. Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org who will then submit it directly to CODA.
- Click on “Student Payment” and pay your $30.00 student fee using PayPal or a credit card.
- As soon as all state auditions have been reviewed students will be notified via email about your acceptance in October by CODA.
- All of this must be done prior to Monday, September 30th.
If you have any questions, email Mr. Moreno at email@example.com