Second and Third Year String Students are Cordially Invited to Participate!
This free workshop will give our returning elementary strings students an introduction to the orchestras and the excitement that awaits you at the junior high level. It’s fun, motivating, and musically educational.
The afternoon is full of fun new music and wonderful long lasting connections, as you work with 8th and 9th grade Holmes Junior High Orchestra students and the Holmes Junior High Orchestra Director, Angelo Moreno. The day ends in a high-spirited concert where all participants will have the opportunity to show off their new skills. Mr. Moreno will be available to answer parent and student questions after the concert. Come and have a great time taking your music making to the next level!
Event information is below. The Holmes workshop concludes with a concert at the below stated times. All parents and family are invited to attend.
For Future Holmes Jr. High Students
- Saturday, February 9th, 2019
- 12:45- Sign in at Check in Table
- 1:00 – 4:00pm; Concert at 4pm
- Holmes Junior High School in the Multipurpose Room
- To reserve your spot, please complete the form below
Please bring your own instrument and accessories
- Shoulder rest
- Endpin stop/strap for cellos and basses
- Reusable water bottle
- Music, folders, pencils, snacks, and T-shirts will be provided by the Orchestra Boosters
If you have any questions, please contact Angelo Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org